The Dutch Open International Sheepdog Trial 2018 will be on 6, 7 and 8th of July 2018. The trial takes place on a spectacular location in the south of Holland, where participants from all over Europe will compete for the "Dutch Open Trophy".
Geijsteren is a small village with a long history. The organisation has found a spectacular spot for the trial to be held; the Geijsteren Estate. This estate covers an area of 1729 hectares. Located at the river the Maas, surrounded by forest and fields.
The Dutch Open International Sheepdog Trial is a great opportunity for sheep and dog lovers to get acquainted with this particular sport. The location is well worth a visit!
Thursday 5 July 2018
- 19:00 Peelkudde Schaapsdrift’ will arrive (sheep)
- 19:30 Registration handlers at the Secretary tent.
- 19:30 Drinks in the main tent with music
Friday 6 July 2018
- 06:00 Briefing Field 1 (2 judges)
- 06:15 Briefing Field 2 (2 Judges)
- 06:30 Start Trial both fields, after 40 runs per field we will change Judges
- 20:30 Buffet for people with entrance cards Main tent (tickets if reserved in registration bags)
- 20:30 Performance by “Saint Willibrordus” Guild
Saturday 7 July 2018
- 06:30 Start Trial
- 20:00 BBQ for people with entrance cards Main tent (tickets if reserved in registration bags)
- 20:30 Results finalists
- 20:30 Live Music
Sunday 8 July 2018
- 07:00 (rebuilding course for Double Gather Final)
- 8:30 Briefing Final
- 9:00 Start Final
- After all the runs and scores are counted the price giving will be held in main tent.